Wednesday, May 25, 2011

first real day!

Ciao tutto! 

This is a short post because I already have homework, but I wanted to share a few pictures that I took today!

Today before class, we met at Piazza Trilusa, across the street from a bridge called Ponte Sisto. This is a view from that bridge - che bella!


Carolina and her Italian mama, Senora Crestini. She was so sweet to us! Caro and I live near each other, so she walked us both to the Piazza to make sure we didnt get lost.


Another view from Ponte Sisto.


I love these colors - pale pale pink, cream, and a muted brown. 


the drinking water in Rome is fantastic and so clean! There are these fountains everywhere and its totally kosher to just fill up your water bottle. 


a) I am a creep/stalker
b) I love what this guy is wearing! So casual, yet so put together.



this building reminded me of home - hook 'em!



outdoor flower market - bellissimi fiori

Caleb W., this one's for you!


annnd what I wore today.
Kind of boring but I love love LOVE this dress (see paragraph on color in first post). I snagged this neon gem at Neimans Last Call for under $30! Combined with my favorite jacket, a putty colored anorak from the glory days as a personal shopper at J.Crew, this outfit's a keeper.
dress, THEORY. jacket, J.CREW. handbag, JOIE.



1 comment: