Monday, May 30, 2011

omgimsoexcited

THE FIRST STREET STYLE POST.


BIG


BIG


DEAL.


hello world! I am so excited about this post! I've been working on it for a while and I'm so glad I can finally share it with all of you. The following photographs are of people that I see on the street who have impeccable style or an interesting look. Enjoy!


I had the wrong camera lense so I couldnt get her whole outfit, but it was adorable. She had on these great wedges, and I loved her accessories. 

perfect. outfit. I ran into this girl in Zara - turns out she's also a blogger and she asked me to link it back to her blog! thanks Magdalena!


this family was so stylish - I love the purple tie!

tres chic - Mamma, she reminded me of you!

LOVE THIS. 
please. check out those LEOPARD PRINT LOAFERS. #wheretobuy?

this woman was great - kork ease loafers, gucci floral print handbag, mustard sweater, and purple sunnies seem like a lot going on, but when paired with a putty-colored dress as a base,  the result is flawless. 


bella carolina.

and what i wore today.
blouse, MADEWELL. skirt, TOTHEMAX. shoes, PRADA. sunnies, GAP. 

clearly, this was necessary. 

2 comments:

  1. k! best leopard loafers are stubbs and wooten!! xo mad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! ok so I just stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! great writing style. I just started my own blog and have been dying to do a street style post but Im still trying to find the right street.. (aka I'm not in Europe) haha. Anyway, great job! keep them coming!
    (ps love the unintentional old man in the background of the mustard cardigan lady. precious.)

    xoxo
    Chantagold
    http://chantagold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete